Bulk Flaxseed Fibre
Flaxseed Fibre is a co-product of the Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) after the oil has been extracted.
Flaxseed Fibre is a co-product of the Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) after the oil has been extracted. This fibre originates in a pellet form which is commonly referred to as Flaxseed Cake and is then further milled (Cold Processed) to produce the final flour product. Flaxseed Fibre contains protein necessary for tissue building and repair, which contributes the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and bone normality. Flaxseed Fibre also has high levels of dietary fibre both soluble and insoluble which contributes to regular laxation. In addition, the oil component provides the Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3, ALA) and Linoleic Acid (Omega 6, LA). We cannot produce these EFA’s ourselves, and therefore they need to be an essential part of our daily diet, making it an ideal functional food ingredient. Flaxseed Fibre provides nutrients that will ensure optimum health and well being for the whole family, and it can easily be incorporated into the daily diet.
- Polypropylene sack: 25kg
- Bulks bags: 500kg, 1000kg
- Other selected packaging options available on request.
- Bulk Flaxseed Fibre
- Bulk Golden Flaxseed Meal
- Bulk Brown Flaxseed Meal
- Bulk Brown Ground Linseed
- Bulk Golden Ground Linseed
- Bulk Flaxseed Fibre ORGANIC
- Bulk Golden Flaxseed Meal ORGANIC
- Bulk Brown Flaxseed Meal ORGANIC
- Bulk Brown Ground Linseed ORGANIC
- Bulk Golden Ground Linseed ORGANIC
The Midlands Range
For more information on;