Sales & Operations Planner
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Sales & Operations Planner to join our team in our Ashburton office. You will be joining a dynamic, vibrant and fast paced environment.
To purpose of this role is to:
Effectively and efficiency manage the sales and operations process to maximise production and procurement efficiencies in line with provided sales forecasts.
Manage the procurement of the ‘bill of materials’ and provide rolling forecast data to suppliers to maximise the opportunity to move to a just in time inventory system.
Manage packaging and stationery supplies to support the packing team, warehouse and other functions within the business
Responsible for the entry of production data to ensure that all production and inventory records are entered correctly, and in a timely manner.
What you need to have to do this role:
- The ideal candidate must have an EXCEPTIONAL eye for detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible with competing demands.
- Self-motivated, results and customer focused.
- Strong Team Player, mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with people in all levels.
- Ability to make informed decisions independently.
- Strong planning, organising, productivity and time management skills.
- Productivity & personal effectiveness - ability to self-manage / work autonomously.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - especially excel
- Have a good sense of humour and willingness to get stuck in!
Previous Operations/Production planning experience would be beneficial but not necessary. We are motivated to finding the right candidate with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to learn. All relevant training will be provided as required.
Based in Ashburton, Midlands Apiaries pride themselves on processing and exporting the world’s finest honey. From the beekeepers that produce the raw honey to our state-of-the-art production facility everything is in place to produce significant volumes of world class honey and honey products for worldwide consumption. This is an opportunity to be part of the new Manuka Honey growth industry.
Midlands Apiaries are the ‘total honey solution provider’ part of Midland Holdings Limited, an established group of businesses who take immense pride in providing quality products and services derived from the arable industry.
To register your interest, please click the “apply for this job” button online via Seek
To discuss the role in confidence, please contact Georgie Wade on 027 406 3990 or email: email@example.com.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa prior to commencing work. We are not able to support any Visa applications for this role.
15 June 2021
Email Georgie Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org.