We are currently recruiting for a Production team member to run the oil extraction plant in our Ashburton Processing facility. Reporting to the Operations Manager, key responsibilities will be extraction processing, product movement between processing areas, inwards and outward dispatch and general day-to-day operations of the Processing facility. Previous experience with Cold Press oil extraction would be an advantage but is not a necessity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the day to day functions of oil extraction through to product packaging to a high level of food grade standards
- Bulk Stock Control – organise, locate and prepare, large amounts of bulk stock for dispatch
- Handle inwards and outwards goods
- Ensure that processes are in place for the effective maintenance and upkeep of plant machinery, ensuring that systems operate at optimum levels
- Maintain a clean, tidy, lean work environment
- Assist in the maintenance and implementation of effective quality systems
- Complete consignment records, stock-takes, and general logistic administration records using computer databases
To be successful in this role, it is essential you will have previous production experience within a processing environment. You will possess a practical, hands on approach to tasks and the ability to prioritise and work within deadlines.
What you will need to bring to this role:
- Previous experience/qualifications in a Food Production environment
- Process and detail oriented approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Forklift licence (essential)
- Strong productivity and time management abilities
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Friendly attitude and cooperative values
- Strong and fit
- Computer Experience
Applicants for this position MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa prior to commencing work, we are unable to support Visa applications for this role.
How to apply:
To register your interest, please click the “apply for this job” button online via Seek
Please provide your CV and a cover letter detailing your experience.
To discuss the role in confidence, please contact Georgie Wade on 027 406 3990 or email: email@example.com
28 February 2019
Email Georgie Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org.