Wholesale Rapeseed Oil
Rapeseed Oil is an Extra Virgin Cold Pressed oil that is produced from the seeds Brassica napus.
This high quality oil is derived from blended varietal seed lines, batch pressed and fully sedimented and then double filtered to enhance the natural colour and nutty flavour. It is a truly versatile oil with a high smoke point of 220ºC, well suited to cooking. Rapeseed Oil is a healthy oil, with a low level of saturated fat per total fat content, one of the lowest of oils derived from plants. Rapeseed oil contains a high percentage (61%) of monounsaturated fat, and moderate amounts of polyunsaturated fat (32%). Polyunsaturated fat includes essential fatty acids, such as the Omega 3 – Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA). Alpha Linolenic Acid is an essential fatty acid that our body is unable to produce and should therefore be present in our diet for the maintenance of good health. Current food trends have resulted in a depletion of available Omega 3 in our diets. Adding Rapeseed Oil to our daily food intake through a variety of recipes, helps rebalance this deficiency.
- Bulk Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- Oil blends available on request
- Private Label: 250ml, 500ml
- New Zealand origin OmegaNZ: 250ml
- Soft Gel Capsules
- Jerry Cans: 1L, 5L, 20L
- Steel Drum: 210kg
- Tripack: 920kg
- Other selected packaging options available on request.
The Midlands Range
For more information on;
- Other Oil Products click here.
- Midlands Nutritional Oils Product List click here.
- Honey click here.
- Arable Foods click here.
- Midlands Product Catalogue click here.