Bulk Pumpkin Seed Oil
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita pepo) is Cold Pressed from hulled Pumpkin Seeds and is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, phytosterols and antioxidants.
It is highly regarded as a nutritional oil, providing a high Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) content of Linoleic Acid (Omega 6, LA) and Oleic Acid (Omega 9) required for healthy function of the mind and body.
Pumpkin Seed Oil not only enhances the body’s nutrition, but is also used in cooking and baking as well as a condiment with salad, vegetables and pasta. It has a rich nutty flavour and a unique colour making it a useful culinary ingredient. It appears dark red in the bottle, but once poured the oil is dark green with a deep red tinge.
- Bulk Cold Pressed Unrefined Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Bulk Cold Pressed Unrefined Pumpkin Seed Oil ORGANIC
- Bulk Cold Pressed Refined Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Bulk Cold Pressed Refined Pumpkin Seed Oil ORGANIC
- Oil blends available on request
- Bulk Cold Pressed Unrefined ORGANIC Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Bulk Cold Pressed Refined ORGANIC Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Private Label: 250ml, 500ml
- Soft Gel Capsules
- Jerry Cans: 1L, 5L, 20L
- Steel Drum: 210kg
- Tripack: 920kg
- Other selected packaging options available on request.
The Midlands Range
For more information on;