Bulk Blackcurrant Oil
Blackcurrant Oil is derived from the seeds of blackcurrants (Ribes nigrum), and provides a perfect balance of Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) which are vital for performing everyday functions.
In particular, it has an excellent ratio of Linoleic Acid (Omega 6, LA) to Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3, ALA), and also contains Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), and Stearidonic Acid (SDA), thus providing all four of these targeted EFA’s naturally - without any complicated blending. Cold Pressed Blackcurrant Seed Oil is used as a nutritional supplement as well as an ingredient in skincare products. Its high GLA content makes it an effective anti-inflammatory and it is especially useful in the treatment of dry, damaged, sensitive, and ageing skin. It also assists with the protection of the cardiovascular system and promotes a strong immune system.
- Bulk Cold Pressed Refined Blackcurrant Oil GLA 14%
- Bulk Cold Pressed Refined Blackcurrant Oil GLA 15%
- Bulk Cold Pressed Refined Blackcurrant Oil GLA 16%
- Oil blends available on request
- Private Label: 250ml, 500ml
- Soft Gel Capsules
- Jerry Cans: 1L, 5L, 20L
- Steel Drum: 210kg
- Tripack: 920kg
- Other selected packaging options available on request.
The Midlands Range
For more information on;